Another destination of Manipur, Ukhrul is 83 kilometers east of Imphal, is the highest hill - station of Manipur. Siroi hills and KhangKhui lime caves are excellent excursion destinations and can be covered within a day. The colourful Tangkhul Nagas habituate this land of the siroi and lilies, which are simply beautiful. The Khayang peak is at an elevation of 3114 meters and is the highest peak of this region, Shirui Kashung Peak is the next highest peak of height 2,835 meters and both these peaks are ideal for trekking and viewing. This district is the home of the Tangkhul Nagas. They form the majority ethnic group and are known for their hospitality, honesty and hardworking nature.
- Warrior tribe Tangkhul Nagas,
- Shirui Kashung (Shiroi Peak)
- The floral garden of Shirui Lily
- Khankhui Cave
- Hundung Mangva Cave
- Dilily Water Fall near Khayang Phungtha
- Azoa Jenephiu Magi Lake near Kachouphung
- Saline Springs
- Longpi Pottery at Longpi
- Khayang Peak
- Nillai Tea Estate on the way to Tolloi
- MATA Industrial Complex, Lungpha
- By Air – Ukhrul is 85 kilometers east of Imphal. Imphal is connected by air with Kolkata and New Delhi. Indian Airlines, Jet Airways connects Imphal to Delhi, 4 hours Journey. Imphal to Kolkata is 1 hour, Aizwal 30 minutes, Jorhat 35 minutes and Silchar is 30 minutes. Guwahati is the major airport 50 minutes flight from Imphal.
- By Rail – Ukhrul is 85 kilometers east of Imphal. Nearest railway station is Dimapur and Manipur Road on the North East Frontier Railway (NEF) nearly 215 kilometers from Imphal. Another railway station is in Jiribam 225 kilometers from Imphal. Or travelers can travel up to Guwahati (nearest major rail head from Imphal) by bus or by air.
- By Road – Ukhrul is 85 kilometers east of Imphal. Imphal is connected by road with Dimapur by National Highway 39 and Silchar by National Highway 53. Bus services are available and private vehicles are also available. One can reach Dimapur from Imphal 215 kilometers on National Highway 39 or Guwahati from Imphal nearly 500 kilometers along National Highway 39. Silchar is also connected to Imphal by a 10 hours drive by bus.