Kulik Bird Sanctuary
Situated at a distance of 8 kilometers from Raiganj, and 85 kilometers from Malda is spread over an area of 35 acre and buffer area of 286.23 acre. This bird sanctuary is a natural habitat for Open Bill Stork, Night Heron, Cormorant, Egrets, Kingfisher, Woodpeckers, Barbets, Jackal, Bengal Fox, Mongoose, monitor Lizard etc. It is basically a Deciduous Forests Situated in the district with an area of 35 acre and buffer area of 286.23 acre. The forest, water bodies and the river attract the migratory birds but there do exist the local birds like dove, bulbul, sparrow, king fisher, woodpeckers, owl, duck & cuckoo.
- Sap nikla forest is 22 km from Islampur
- Temple of Goddess Bhairabi at Bindole.
- Mosque of Burhana fakir
- Temple of Goddess Kali of Baira.
- Kunore-famous for terracotta pottery & Malgaon.
- Museum at Karnajora.
- Park at Karnajora.
- Banabithi Resort at Barui, Barduari.
- Farm-House at Samaspur, Hemtabad
- Adina Dear Park
- By Air – Raiganj is 430 kilometers, 5 to 6 hours drive by road to Netaji Subhas Bose International airport in Kolkata and 180 kilometers, 3 to 4 hours drive by road Bagdogra Airport in Siliguri.
- By Rail – Raiganj is a small station of Northeastern Frontier Railway (Indian Railway). 76 kilometers is the nearest convenient railhead i.e. Malda connected with all the major cities in India. Long distance trains are frequently available from Malda and are one hour drive by road from Raiganj.
- By Road – Good motor able roads connect Raijang in National Highway number NH-34 with Calcutta, 425 kilometers. It is nearly 5 – to 6 hours drive by road to either Siliguri or Kolkata. Direct bus service is available for Siliguri, Kolkata, Balurghat, Cooch Behar, Jalpaiguri etc.