Mondarmoni is nearly 175 kilometers from Kolkata following National Highway for a total of 3 hours drive. Nearest Rail Station Digha 20 Kilometer and well connected by rail with Kolkata. Tourist visit here to enjoy the exotic beach of Bay of Bengal. Guest will almost likely be walking between the resort and the beach. Recently developed spot people visit to hang out at the beach. The waves tend to be calm and the water is often dotted with boats of fisherman. Digha, Junput, Shankarpur and Mahisadal is nearby places to visit. At the end of the beach, there is the mohana or river delta (place where a river meets the sea). There are some fishing settlements nearby. This place is nearly 6 kilometer from the main part of the beach. Red crabs are visible over a large stretch of the beach near the Mohana. Activities developed are ATV Bikes, Jet Ski, Banana Boat, etc. Sunbathing is best from November to February.
- Digha (Sea Beach)
- Shankarpur beach and the Fishery Port
- Tajpur beach
- Udaipur beach
- Talseri beach and fishery port in Orissa
- Chandaneswar Temple
- Kapalkundala temple
- By Air - Nearest Airport is in Dum Dum i.e. at Kolkata (Kolkata Airport), which is air linked with all major Indian and international cities. It is 190 kilometers by road to Netaji Subhas Bose International airport.
- By Rail - One can take a local vehicle from Digha or Contai railway station nearly 20 kilometers. Nearest Railway station is Digha and is close to Kharagpur a major hub of the South Eastern Railway. Nearest Major railway Station is Howrah and Balasore.
- By Road - Nearest bus terminus is Contai. One can drive to Kolkata the capital city of West Bengal in 3 1/2 hours i.e. 175 kilometers. There is frequent bus service to Kolkata. Bus service is also available from other towns across West Bengal, Jharkhand and Orissa.